Saturday, April 6, 2013

#17 - Paint a personal masterpiece - completed 2/2013

I have never been a painter. I have never really considered myself of the "artsy" mind. Sometimes, however, you just need to break out and do something different. So I decided to paint. It all started after a weekend of being locked in my house during a long and dreary blizzard. Most of the time we were all content to just chill in the house and watch movies all day and all night. After three days, though, a person gets antsy... So I had some paint and the materials... so why not?

Here is a sample of my work since:



I am by no means an artist... but I like them enough to hang them and take credit for them. Although, I will admit that there are a couple that I will always claim were painted by monkeys!

No comments: